Search This Blog

Thursday, July 26, 2012

07/26/2012

ELLEN'S GLUTEN FREE WORLD OF WELLNESS THROUGH THE SHAKLEE COMPANY

I just started working for the Shaklee company.  I think these products are really great.  I love love their vitamins the majority of them are gluten free.to  find the list for the gluten free vitamins all you have to do is go to my website which is www.ellengaffney.myshaklee.com .  Then all you have to do is put in the search bar gluten free products and the list of gluten free vitamins will come up.
These vitamins are truly fantastic.  My husband is not like me and he is not health conscience at all.
His work schedule has changed an now he is working over  night.  I got him the  Men's High Potency Vita-Lea  Vitamins by Shaklee, best of all when you are a member or distributor with Shaklee you get a 15% discount when ordering products which is not all bad. at all . If you would like and are interested you can join on my site as a member or as a distributor.    .  When I gave him these vitamins for the   first time he said to me you know I do not like taking vitamins they are just Horse pills that do nothing.  I said humor me and take it.  .  For the next 4 days I gave him the vitamins then I forgot to give him the vitamins the next day.  Well when he came home from work and I  made him his Dinner/Breakfast he asked for the vitamins.  I said you are asking for them he said I know I know forget what I  said before these are different they do work and they do make me feel better with taking them.  



The Shaklee company also has products for weight loss which is in the form of shakes and bars.  These are under the name  Cinch and I know the Vanilla Shake Mix is gluten free  There are a few weight loss bars that do contain gluten but most of them are gluten free.  Under the gluten free list for vitamins  they will show you which ones are gluten free .

THE  SHAKLEE COMPANY HAS ALSO ALL NATURAL GLUTEN FREE NO CHEMICALS IN IT
CLEANING PRODUCTS.
They have Laundry Detergent in liquid or powdered form that is fantastic it really smells great, cleans unbelievably  well  and it also comes in unscented Laundry Detergent
They have unscented all Natural Dryer Sheets plus floor cleaners and any other all natural cleaning products that you can think of and they all work really well.
 
SHAKLEE GLUTEN FREE SKIN CARE

Enfuselle Purifying Cleanser
Prosante Purifying Shampoo
Lip Treatment
C&E Repair PM
Prosante Finishing Spray
Prosante Scalp Treatment

OAT DERIVED BETA GLUCAN PRODUCTS
I did not know what this term  meant I never heard of this term before, the company said that they feel that these products are safe for Celiacs but if you have had other skin care reactions check with your doctor first just to make sure.
I went online and put this in a search bar to see if it was gluten free and it said there that
it is all natural for skin scare needs to help out with wrinkles and to  moisturize and it said that in most cases it is gluten free for skin care.

SPF 30
Moisturizing shower Gels
Eye Make Up Remover
Gentle Action cleansing Bar
Enfuselle Hydrating Cleanser
Prosante Revitalizing Shampoo
Hand And body Lotion
Eye Treatment
Hydrating Moisturizer
Time Repair AM
Balancing Moisturizer
Hydrating Toner
Purifying Toner
Infusing Mineral Masque
Lip Pencils
Pressed Powder

GLUTEN CONTAINING SIN CARE  PRODUCTS
Instant Firming Complex
Meadow blend Bar
Replenishing Conditioner
Light Weight Conditioner

The Shaklee company is one stop shopping for all your natural needs be it skin care cleaning products or vitamins.

Thank you

Ellen Gaffney
thegcats@comcast.net

 .  

No comments:

Post a Comment