Search This Blog

Saturday, March 23, 2013

ELEGANT ROSE BOUTIQUE

03/23/2013

I found  a great website for natural skincare and personal needs
It is called Elegant Rose Boutique through Etsy so the website is www.elegantroseboutique.etsy.com
She has over 300 products and the ones I tried are really good
She has a shampoo bar called Lavish Gluten free Bar that is magnificent
I also have  tried her Passion Flower Shampoo bar both are superior products. 
I just ordered her Natural Insect Repellant , I will let you know how tha tis after I try it
She has so many products on her website that it is one stop shopping for all your needs.
She has shampoo bars deodorants bath bombs everything yo can think of she has
I think you will really like her products so give them  a try
The Passion Flower shampoo Bar smells great

Thank you

Ellen Gaffney
thegcats@comcast.net

No comments:

Post a Comment