Search This Blog

Saturday, April 4, 2015

Simple Beauty Mineral Makeup & Skin care Preoducts







04/04/2015

Happy  Happy Easter & Passover
I hope you are enjoying the somewhat warmer temperatures not quite spring  type weather but at least it is not snow.
At least we  have had a few warmer days,   Hopefully more to come


I am writing today because I found an interesting company for make up and skin care products.  These products are all natural and organic
They have mineral make up and what is nice for the make up you can purchase a sample bag of mineral makeup goodies for 5.00 to see if they work well for you

I just did this for myself today.  The products are Vegan organic and gluten free with just a few ingredients in them.

They look very promising I have not tried them as of yet like I  said I  just purchased the samples but I  am impressed with them.

I talked with the owner today about the products and she knew all about Celiac disease and the problems that can occur if you are not using gluten free skin care and make up.  The products are also not too expensive.  The website is https://simplebeautyminerals.com/consultant/25

I hope you have a great holiday tonight & tomorrow with your family and friends

Thank you

Ellen Gaffney
thegcats@comcast.net
484 684 6290

No comments:

Post a Comment