Search This Blog

Saturday, January 9, 2016

Tealightful Teas





01092016


                                                    Tealightful Teas

I love these teas.  They are extraordinary  teas
There are so many to choose from and best of all they are all gluten free.  I spoke with the owner of the company and she explained that they thoroughly check out each of their teas to make sure their is no gluten in them and if there is any other type of allergen they clearly list it .   They are very much health conscious.  They are all natural and organic.
I love them so much that I decided to become a representative for the company
My website is www.tealightfultea.net/1183
I hope you will try out these teas and see for yourself how great they are.

I have one other company that I  wanted to let you know about this is not a food or skin company but a very unique clothing company.
I found them by accident and love love them.  They have fleeced lined Leggings leg warmers arm warmers and jewelry.
It  is like one stop shopping for all your needs.They have all sizes including plus sizes.  The products look great even on a plus size woman like myself and the prices are fantastic like Leggings  for the price any where from $ 9.00 - $ 13.00
My website is www.endlessxpressions.com/rep/#Ellensshop

Starting today they are branching out and having clothes for toddlers and young girls.
I hope you will think about trying these great companies

thank you

Ellen Gaffney
thegcats@comcast.net
 

No comments:

Post a Comment