Search This Blog

Sunday, January 31, 2016

LllyAna Naturals Face Cream



01/31/2016





                                                LllyAna Naturals Face Cream

I just discovered this little gem of a face cream

It is fantastic
I am of an age now that those tiny little pesty facial lines are starting to appear ever so slightly. They call them I think laugh lines or smile lines
I went on Amazon looking for a gluten free natural face cream.  My search came up with a lot of options.  This name came up and it is not easy to find but with reading the reviews I decided to try it
I love it particularly with the winter weather right now.  This facial moisturizer is rich and full of goodness on your skin.   It has a very subtle rose scent to it
It works miracles .  My face  when I put it on looks like I just put on a deep foundation taking away any imperfections on my skin without feeling heavy or caked on.  My skin feels well moisturized and soft to the touch
When I look into the mirror my facial lines are disappearing and I have a more youthful appearance.  This is hard to have during the winter months
The price for this little gem is not bad either I believe it was 14.95 for a 2 oz. jar of wellness and love

Thank you

Ellen Gaffney
thegcats@comcast.net  

No comments:

Post a Comment