Search This Blog

Sunday, March 20, 2016

Orawellness Mouth Blend







                                    ORAWELLNESS MOUTH BLEND

Last week I  was trying to find a natural organic tooth paste.
I went on Amazon and went searching for my request.
I found several different ones to choose from but the one that really caught my eye was from OraWellness
Maybe it is all hype but I received it a few days ago and love it.  It is a natural organic mouth blend of organic essential oils
I have been using this for a few days now and I see a difference my teeth are whiter.  This product claims that it is the salvation for gum disease loose teeth periodontal disease.  For me for having type 1 diabetes and Celiac disease I have a double whammy for having teeth problems and gum problems.
I was eager to try it.  I love it You can use it alone or use it with your tooth paste  All you need to do is put a few drops of the mouth blend essential oils on your tooth brush and brush as usual.  I first tried it just the Mouth Blend alone  to see how the product worked.  Then I  used it with my other toothpaste I had the next time I brushed my teeth , I  liked the tooth paste I had but I felt I  needed something a little bit extra with having both of these products I feel confident I can have a better  result with having good gum and teeth results for  long time to come.  The tooth paste I  was using was from Arbonne which I do think is a good toothpaste but for me with having both conditions I  felt I needed something more and this product does it for me.      You then can put a small amount of water in a cup and a 1 to 2 drops of the mouth blend oil wish it around in your mouth then spit it out like a mouth wash and your mouth will be instantly feeling fresh.  This product also helps out with mouth dryness and teeth sensitivities.    I have noticed a difference with using this product.  I  used to wake up and my mouth would be parched, which I knew was not good for my teeth and gums.  My mouth is no longer parched in the mornings.
The product sells for I think 12.99 on Amazon.  It is the usual I think one ounce of essential oil.  It is well worth it.
I do not work for this company
Just wanted to let you know how great I think of this product

Thank you

Ellen Gaffney
thegcats@comcast.net

No comments:

Post a Comment