Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

GLUTEN FREE MAKE UP , SKINCARE & MEN'S PERSONAL SKIN CARE PRODUCTS

I also wanted to let my readers know about a website that I have that has Gluten Free all Natural Cosmetics, Skin Care and Men's Gluten Free Shaving Cream Antiperspirants and Deodorants..
They also have Gluten Free tooth Paste and Mouthwashes.
I love these products , they work well and I know they are safe to use
The website is www.ellensglutenfreeskins.nsedreams.com
Once you  are on the website push shop then on the bottom right hand corner of the page push full catalog..
You will see headings in the middle of the page that have the different names of products.
I like the Nu skin and Epoch lines the best.  They also have vitamins and nutritional supplements on the page.
Each product has a button to learn more which is great it is always updated with any changes they have made for the product.  On the Learn More button you know fully about the product and then you can push ingredients just to double check if  they have not changed the product's ingredients to make sure that it is still gluten free. The vitamin supplements are under the heading Pharmanex..
On the bottom of the page there is a link for Gluten Free Products and supplements this has not gone into effect yet I am working on this with the site engineers.  When we have accomplished this I will let you know but like I said before you can always check the ingredients by pushing the learn more button  and the ingredient button to make sure that a product is still gluten free.  The lipsticks are fabulous, they are super moisturizing and stay on your lips.  I love the fact they have Gluten Free Toothpaste and Mouthwashes.
so please take a look at this website to learn more about these products,  I think you will be quite happy with these products.  I  also like the fact that they have products that are gluten free for men.

Thank You

Ellen Gaffney
Email Address:  thegcats@verizon.net

No comments:

Post a Comment