Search This Blog

Saturday, July 23, 2011

UDI'S MILLET-CHIA GLUTEN FREE BREAD ANCIENT GRAIN BREAD

07/23/2011

I just tried the Udi's Millet-ChiaGluten Free Bread.
I love love this gluten free bread
It tastes like a real grain bread should taste
It not only taste really good but it is full of fiber so it is nutritionally a sound product.If you are a type 1 Diabetic it helps you out with your insulin requirements because of the fiber in it.  Fiber in your diet helps balance out carbohydrates so it minimizes the spikes of blood sugars that occur.when eating them.
It has 5 grams of protein in it, 6 grams of dietary fiber so it is not just a gluten free bread that taste good but a gluten free bread that is in my opinion one that has a lot of nutritional vales in it
I am very impressed with this bread,  I know I am going to be looking for  this bread in my local grocery store.
I just called the North Wales Store in Pennsylvania and they carry this product
I am told that it is in most Whole Food Stores right now carry this product so in my opinion we all should be going to our local Whole Foods Market and get this bread and taste how fantastic this bread is inside and out.
You will not be sorry this bread will make you think that you are no longer deprived from real bread .
You have found the chosen one in gluten free breads.
I almost forgot this bread also is loaded in Omega 3's
It has 375 grams of Omega 3/6/9 in it
Great Nutritional Value Great Taste a must have in the gluten free cabinet for optimal health

Check to see  if other grocery stores have this product , call your local grocery store ask what department will have gluten free breads.  Ask to be sent to that department , when a department head answers tell them you want this product in your local store if it is not there already.
They  will ask for the name of the bread Udi's Millet-Chia Gluten Free Bread
they will ask for the UPC number and I will give that to you the number is 6 9899780994  4

Thank you

Ellen Gaffney
Email Address;  thegcats@comcast.net

No comments:

Post a Comment