Search This Blog

Sunday, July 10, 2011

KELLOGG'S GLUTEN FREE RICE KRISPIES

07/10/2011

The Gluten free Rice Krispies are in select stores in Pennsylvania
They are in a primarily in a yellow and blue box and they are labeled Gluten Free on them
I am told right now they are in the Shop Rite Stores and Super Fresh Stores
I called the East Norriton Store on Germantown Pike they said that they do have it in stock and it is in either in  aisle 3 or 4  and it is priced at 3.99 a box.

I called the corporate office of Giant Food Stores and they said that they will start getting the Gluten Free Rice Krispies  around the 20th of July and it will be in stores  throughout Giant by the middle of August

I called Whole Food Stores in Plymouth Meeting and they do not have it as of yet.

The Gluten Free Kellogg's Rice Krispies will be made out of brown Rice instead of the Malt in the regular Rice Krispies.

I am going to get a box today so I will let you know what I think of them
I just opened my box of the gluten free Rice Krispies and they are really very good.
It is nice to see and hear that they do the same as the regular box of rice Krispies they do pop as you pour the milk onto them and they taste I think even better then the regular version of the Rice  Krispies
The ingredients for Kellogg's Rice Krispies is Whole Grain Brown Rice sugar, 2% or less of salt , BHT for freshness that is it .

Thank You


Ellen Gaffney
thegcats@comcast.net

No comments:

Post a Comment