Search This Blog

Saturday, September 1, 2012

09/01/2012



                   NEW NATURAL SWEETENER FOR DIABETICS BY MCNEIL LABS

I just found an all natural sweetener at Walmart in East Norriton Pa  19401 in their aisle that has sugar.
This sweetener sells for I think it was 3.50 for40 packets.  The name of it is Nectresse  so far I love it
I hate using artificial sweeteners.  I have always felt that I have enough health issues without putting in artificial products.  I always have used regular sugar to sweeten my coffee or tea then compensated the amount of insulin I needed so that my blood sugars would not go up.  I hated doing this because my blood sugars would not go up which is great but with adding extra insulin for it I always felt that I was sacrificing my weight loss goals.  I know putting a few extra teaspoons to coffee or tea should not make that much of a difference but to me every little bit counts especially if you are a Celiac along with it so it always bothered me but I felt well I am not going for artificial sweeteners so I will just have to adjust in other ways to lose the weight.

Now I do not have to worry about anything this sweetener you would never know that it is not sugar and it is 0 calories for 2 packets of sweetener .  I find that this is all I  need and I honestly can not tell the difference there is no after taste like with Stevia

Nectresse  is in the Spenda family of sweeteners this is their  natural version of Spenda, the sweetener  is made from Monk Fruit which is supposed to be very sweet naturally   Each packet of Slenda Nectresse has the same sweetness as two teaspoons of regular sugar.
You  can also bake with this product it does not matter if you use it hot or cold it will dissolve  and work perfectly for all your needs be it for baking or for hot or cold drinks. .
This is manufactured in Fort Washington PA

Thank You

Ellen Gaffney
thegcats@comcast.net
   

No comments:

Post a Comment