Search This Blog

Monday, September 3, 2012

09/03/2012



                                                                  SUBURBAN ORGANICS

I just found a great website called Suburban Organics, they are located in Ottsville PA
This is a virtual delivery service for  organic fruits and vegetables.
They have I think it is 4 different  boxes of organic fruits or vegetables or a mixed box of fruits and vegetables that you  choose to be sent to your house.   You pick how often you would like the deliveries weekly biweekly or every month.  Each type of box has 4 different  prices for the  type of box you pick out.  I picked out the smallest  one which is 25.00 which includes delivery.   I chose the all fruit organic box for my area it will be delivered every Tuesday.  The delivery days go by where you live.  Every Friday they will let you know what items will be in the organic boxes for the following week.  You also when you sign up you can  put in your likes and dislikes of fruits and vegetables

If you are going on vacation or just want to skip your delivery date just let them know and they will take care of it.

The website for this is www.suburbanorganics.com
Their telephone number is 484 833 1100 and their fax number is  484 833 1101

The organic fruits and vegetables are from farms in the area and Suburban Organics delivers to Pennsylvania New Jersey and Delaware.

They do ask that if you  are not going to be home when they deliver your box of organic produce that you have a cooler outside with ice in it so that it does not spoil before you get home with the weather right now

I just received my first box of organic produce it is outstanding, I even had in my box a fruit that I never heard of which is a pluot which is a cross between a plum and an apricot really a great piece of fruit.
My box of organic  produce consisted of organic red lettuce some Kale a huge cucumber 4 yams baby carrots 4 bananas 2 Pluots 2 nectarines 2 valincia oranges  this was the smallest box which I think is great all for 25.00 delivery included.  I think this is really great to have organic produce brought to you and  not to have to worry about pesticides  on the fruit. I am a healthy camper now.  

I think this is a fabulous company to deliver organic produce to you at a price that is great and have fresh organic produce without having to leave your house to help out with both conditions be it Diabetes or being a Celiac patient.

Thank You

Ellen Gaffney
thegcats@comcast.net
  

No comments:

Post a Comment