Search This Blog

Saturday, August 31, 2013

CHARITY CANDLES FOR CELIAC DISEASE AND OTHER ORGANIZATIONS

08/31/2013

I just started working for a candle company located in Pennsylvania. 
I love the scent of candles of course they have  to be all natural along with it  These candles are all natural and soot free and smell like a breath of fresh air.  . 

When I went onto my new website which is www.ellen.scent-team.com I was excited
The candles looked great.  I also saw that along with there numerous great smelling candles they had about 9 different charity candles this means that when you purchase a charity candle of  a particular organization $3.00 goes from that sale to that particular organization.

I thought I  wonder if they could have a candle for Celiac Awareness  to help out with research and also to help out with the cost for new Celiacs to know how to handle this new challenge with finding out that they have Celiac Disease.  This  will also help out with getting the  informaiton they need to know how to control Celiac Disease and live with Celiac Disease.  . 

I called up the owner and asked if they could have a Celiac Awareness Candle.  At first he was not on board until I pointed out that I am the President of the Greater Philadelphia Celiac Support Group. I said to him I have a lot of members and I know they will love this and love your candles.  I told him  this is a win win situation for the both of us.  After talking with him a few more times and also talking with the National foundation for Celiac Awareness.   He then said ok but you are going to need help with this it is a lot of work to get this going. 

I called The Natioanl Foundation For Celiac Awareness in Ambler Pa .  I explained everything to them and brought them on board    with the owner of Miabella Candles. 

This week the candle came out it is beautiful, it has the scent of Hot Baked Apple Pie and of course it is gluten free.  Sorry could not resist that. Once again when someone purcahses this candle $3.00 will go to the National foundation for Celiac Awareness. 
I hope you will think about purchasing one of these candles to help out other Celiacs with the information they need to get started living with Celiac Disease in the long run it will help out all of us with this disease.  . 

My website once again is www.ellen.scent-team.com and when you go onto my website  you will look in the middle of the page for Charity Candles hit that and the National Foundation For Celiac Awarness should be the  2nd or third one down on the page. 

Thank you

Ellen Gaffney
thegcats@comcast.net 

No comments:

Post a Comment