Search This Blog

Friday, August 16, 2013

MOLLY'S SUDS ALL NATURAL GLUTEN FREE LAUNDRY DETERGENT



08/16/2013

Hello:

Along with my many sensitivities to skin care products I also have sensitivities to laundry detergents very badly.
When I wear a shirt , pants dress or anything else that is not all natural and in many cases scent free I break out in rashes that itch very badly. It only takes a few minutes on and I know right away I am going to have a problem.  I love all natural laundry detergents in most cases they are good and I do not break out but they have a small problem they do not clean as well as the other laundry detergents. 

I have been searching and searching to find the one laundry detergent that I  can really say this is it this is the laundry detergent that does everything for me
I went into a search engine looking for an all natural gluten free laundry detergent and Molly Suds came up on the search engine along with other ones but this one caught my eye I decided to try it  and when I did  I  was so excited  when I got it in the mail.  My husband was saying why are you so excited it is just a laundry detergent.  I said to him It  might just be my hope chest of a laundry detergent.  He looked at me like I had three heads.  I said back if this works I will be on cloud nine 
I did not  break out at all and it really cleans .  I had a spread that one of my dogs got sick on and I  thought I  was going to have to throw it out .  It was really bad..  I put 2 Table Spoons to it since it was so badly stained.  I still thought this is not going to clean this I know there is going to be some spots still but that will be ok at least it will be clean.  I took it out of the dryer it was beautiful. 
This was a cream colored spread that went into the washer mostly brown and came out again a gorgeous cream colored spread and smelled  so good. I did a 2nd load with  some shirts and pants and it also came out great.  When I  put them on they smelled fantstic and no reactions.  To me the scent of Peppermint just makes you upbeat and happy.    

I think I have finally found it Molly's Suds Laundry Powder it is outstanding it is free of Phosphates  Harsh Chemicals  No SLS/SLES and it is formulated for sensitive skin
It is Gluten Free and the only scent to it is essential oil of Peppermint which I love.  It is not over powering of a Peppermint  scent but just enough that is wakes you up and smells great. 

I bet also that it will help if you are outside  on a camping trip or just outside with friends the scent of the laundry will help out with bugs since it is Peppermint which most bugs and insects hate the scent of Peppermint.  . 

The Website is www.mollyssuds.com  their telephone number is 1 678 361 5456 and the cost for  4lb bag is  21.00 which might sound a lot but you only use 1 table spoon per load you can wash about 128 loads of wash  and it is safe for HE Washers.I love it.  

It is so nice to find an all natural gluten free laundry detergent that works extremely well  and I will not have a reaction to.  I am a very happy camper
They do have sample sizes on their website to purchase   If you rather not take the plunge with getting the 4 lb  size  for the first time using this amazing laundry detergent.  I think you will not be sorry this is now my laundry detergent.

Thank you

Ellen Gaffney
thegcats@comcast.net 

No comments:

Post a Comment