Search This Blog

Friday, May 11, 2012

05/11/2012


                                     MY FAVORITE GLUTEN FREE SKINCARE PRODUCTS

TEETH AND GUMS

I know this week I let you know about the Tooth Soap which I do love but I found out afterwards an  even better product that is also all natural and even better for your teeth.  This product is Herbal Tooth Powder by Luscious Garden website www.luscoiusgarden.com
This product is going to look like a charcoal colored powder and it is going to be gritty but the result in a word amazing.
It is  made out of a whole bunch of herbs that really will help your teeth and gums and best of all it is cheaper then the Tooth soap and cheaper for shipping.  I wish I found this out first.
Your breath will be so fresh and your teeth will look so good and so polished.
I truly love it I know i said this about the Tooth Soap and at the time I did feel that way but if I find something even better I am going to let you know about my experiences with a product.  This product is also supposed to last you for three months and I think the product costs 12.00 and I think it was 2.00 for shipping so for a product that works and looks and feels great and it will last for three months this is great.

MAKE UP

I love the products from the website www.all-gluten-free.com
She also have products for skin care and for for household care so you have everything in one spot which is great.  she also has which I really love an all natural nail polish which to me is great to have an all natural nail polish wit6h no chemicals to it that looks great and you know what you are putting on your nails is not poisonous .
I also work for Mary Kay my website is www.marykay.com/thegcats their mineral make up is outstanding it really hides  any imperfections in your skin.  The moisturizer I also love very much it makes my skin feel soft and supple

I just found a natural website for house hold care formulas which I really love .  I do not work for them but they are really so nice and they really work
The website is www.preferredorganics.com and the product that I really like on this website is the Luv My Laundry it smells so nice and cleans so well this will become your go to product for laundry care.  I have not ried yet the other products but when I do i will let you know what I think about them.

LOTIONS AND BATH PRODUCTS

I found this company about I guess it was about 7 months ago and I love it she makes the products herself and they are really great.  The website is www.soapysue.com
They are very economical and I just love all her products.  She will also make any scents that you would like her to make .  I asked her to make a Rosemary Mint   scent which she did and it is magnificent.  I love her Lotions they are great they really work with my dry skin areas.      My son's girl friend laughs at me with  all my natural products she says to me all the time come on EL see the light stop using the natural products.  I decided to get her some of the products from Soapy sue.  I purchased for her some natural soaps in Tahitian Musk and a couple of Bath Balms in the Tahitian Musk.  I gave it to her and she said well I do like the smell to it and after she tried it she said to me well that was really very nice thank you.
I converted her she now when she gets low with the soaps and balms asks me to get her some more which I gladly do.

I hope this helps you out in your quest for  not just gluten free but also natural products

Thank you

Ellen Gaffney
thegcats@comcast.net      

No comments:

Post a Comment