Search This Blog

Thursday, January 12, 2012

NEW GLUCOSE METER TO USE WITH YOUR IPHONE OR IPAD TOUCH

02/12/2011

Greetings

My son and I are both type 1 Diabetics
My son is more on the high tech and gadget type of person
He was on his I Phone last night and said to me Mom look at this, it was a new Blood  Glucose Meter  that attaches to your I Phone. or I Pad Touch.
It can stay there permanently on your I Phone or I Pad Touch or you can take it off your I Phone test with it and the minute you put it back on your I Phone it sends all your results to your I Phone that you did.You can email the results to your doctor.  You can set it up so that you you have everything right there like your carbohydrate counts your exercise ratios your before and post blood sugar results.
This was just approved for the US and it will be launched soon in the US for  sale
The website is www.bgstar.com
They show on this website how it all works and I must admit if you have a I Phone it is really quite interesting and quite easy to use.
To me it is so cool to have everything attached to my I Phone and to have it that I can  test right on my I Phone  and do everything I have to have done for my Diabetes right there and be done with it for the day
I can show my doctor when I have a doctor's appointment all my results
I can not wait until this meter is released for sale.

Thank you

Ellen Gaffney
thegcats@comcast.net

No comments:

Post a Comment