Search This Blog

Saturday, February 28, 2015

Chestnut Henna Shampoo bar from Chagrin Valley Soaps

02/28/2015

Hello Again:

I had called the Chagrin Valley Soap and Salve company to say thank you for making such a great product with the Cafe Moreno shampoo bar
I explained  about my usual allergies and sensitivities to products and that their products did not do that to me
I further stated that my hair was mostly gray and that the Cafe Moreno was great it was giving me subtle high lights of color and that  I loved it

They said to me with your hair being mostly gray I would suggest the Chestnut Henna Shampoo Bar .   It  will give you a bit more color to your hair and a faster time of it.  I said to them I was a little bit hesitant in doing that   I felt that it would maybe because of the red tones in it make my hair orange or have pink tones.  They assured me that it would not

I felt well it is not very expensive I mind as well give it a try.  It did color my hair a bit more.  I love it .  I feel that the Cafe Moreno has a bit more conditioning  to my hair but the Chestnut Henna Shampoo does add the color I am trying to get.

I love both products my hair has never looked better and I  swear with switching to these shampoo bars my hair is in so much better condition and is growing more then it has ever grown before.

I shampoo my hair every other day and I think what I will do now is one time I  will use the Cafe Moreno   The next shampoo I  will use  the Chestnut Brown Henna shampoo bar.  I will alternate back and forth .

When I use the shampoo bars I shampoo and leave it on my head for about 15 - 20 minutes rinse and let dry naturally .  The results are just amazing soft full of volume and shine that stays until I shampoo again.

My hair is very short in a growing out pixie cut so there is lots of layers to it
The underneath layers are much darker the layers on top are just a bit darker in grey the contrast looks great.  It looks like I went to a salon and had it professionally done by a stylist  Before using these shampoo bars my hair was a very light silver grey underneath and white hair on top.  

I remember when my hair was first  going gray it was like this but a bit more dark then gray.  My hair was in great condition but with the gray through it it did not look in great condition.  I was going out with some friends for an outing and I  sprayed on it the Aveda Spray on shine and went out with my friends.  I was in a park and a gentleman came up to me and said how do you  get your hair to look like that your hair is gorgeous.  The way the sun shines on it it looks like tiny little fireworks of light going through your darker strands of hair.  He asked me what color I used to get it that way and if it was a frosting.  I said to him it is natural I did not do anything accept spray a shine on spray on it.  He said to me it is magnificent.  This is the way my hair looks now and  I love it.   It is nice to just wash my hair let it sit for 15 - 20 minutes rinse brush into the style I  want to achieve and let nature do the rest.

Yesterday was my birthday I am now 54 years young  and I feel that I am getting better with age .  I guess I am like a fine wine that just needs to mature to get the right pairing to get the results that I want for my hair.  I think I  have finally done what I was trying to do for the last 20 year and all it took was two magnificent shampoo bars.  Who would of thought 2 shampoo bars would have made my hair go from ok to a hit parade .  The website once again is www.chagrinvalleysoap.com

Thank you

Ellen Gaffney
thegcats@comcast.net
   

No comments:

Post a Comment