Search This Blog

Saturday, February 25, 2012

LINDEVERE HAND MADE SOAPS

02/25/2012

I found another great website for  personal care items.  She also has everything and the soaps are a work of of natural art.  They are in a word  beautiful without being to heavy in fragrance just enough to feel beautiful inside and out. I still can not have much in fragrance because of my allergies so I  chose the Baby Suds Shampoo Bar which is unscented   and it was great, she has scented and unscented soaps .  No reactions just soft shinny manageable hair.  My skin felt well pampered and nurtured from the inside out.  .  She has many to choose from to soot your fancy.  She has lip balms and will be coming out with creams and lotions  in the near future.
She even has not forgotten your canine friends that have allergies to skin care products.  The name of her canine soap is Bowser's  Bubbles it is also a work of art for your Canine friends it is made out of Olive oil, Palm oil, sunflower oil, Palm Kernal oil, coconut oil, wheat Germ oil, Shea butter, Castor oil, vitamin E, Teatree oil and mint essential oils .. Do not use on Cats.
I  tried this on my dog this morning and he smelled and looked great.
He even enjoyed his bath, his fur was soft shinny and easy to comb out.  .
I think that it is really great that soap companies are also starting to realize to make also soaps for dogs to help out with their skin care problems.  We know how we feel when we break out from skin allergies to skin products so we know when our Canine friends are scratching away and biting what they are going through.  We want to get something anything to ease their pain  Now we have an answer for them from this website
Lindevere Hand made soaps"s website is www.lindevere.com and her telephone number is 406 826 2862 Her email address is contact@lindeveresoap.com.
You can always call her if you  have an allergy to something that is in  one of her soaps and she will adjust it to what you would like or need.  She does know a lot about Celiac Disease, when I had asked about the Dog soap to try out for my dog she had said to me I am a little bit concerned about sending that one out to you because it has Wheat Germ Oil in it.  I let her know that my husband is going to be bathing our little bundle of furriness but I appreciate that you thought of that.  I really think her soaps are fabulous I hope you think so too.

Thank you

Ellen Gaffney
thegcats@comcast.net

No comments:

Post a Comment