Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

NEW WEBSITE FOR NATURAL LAUNDRY DETERGENT AND PERSONAL CARE ITEMS

02/08/2012

Greetings:

I just found a great websites for laundry detergent and for personal care items.  She has everything soaps shampoo bars, roll  on perfume, solid perfumes,
She has scented and unscented products.
I just tried the detergent and love it.  This  is a detergent made out of Borax Washing Soda and soap,
this really cleaned my clothes and I did use a scented one and it was magnificent
I chose Midnight Cove and it smelled heavenly it was not to heavy of a scent it was a light refreshing scent and did not cause any havoc with my skin.  I washed  my sheets, blankets and my night gown and they just smelled and looked great and the best  part her prices are very affordable even in these economic times
I also bought one of the Roll On Perfume, I purchased the Honey Suckle Jasmine scent it is beautiful and once again a great price .3oz. and I think  it was 4.25 plus tax and shipping.
The website is www.soapysue.com
This I really think is a great website especially  for the fact with every product you have the option to have it with a scent or without a scent .

Thank you

Ellen Gaffney
thegcats@comcast.net

No comments:

Post a Comment