Search This Blog

Monday, February 6, 2012

SWEETNESS BAKING GLUTEN FREE BAKERY IN BLUE BELL PA

02/06/2012

There is a new Bakery in Blue Bell that is outrageously good
She will make almost anything that you would like
I asked her if she could make for me a gluten Free Pumpkin Bread and it was fantastic.  It was free of all allergens and it was moist and tasted like a real pumpkin Bread  You would never know that this Pumpkin Bread was gluten free
When I purchased it it was 15.00 but it was not a small amount of Pumpkin Bread it  was quite a large size of a pumpkin Bread.  I would say that it probably was the size of a 13X 9 size rectangular pan
I thought for a gluten free bread for that size it was a good buy and it was great.  I thought this would be great to have for holidays and special occasions or just when you need that special treat for your self
You can take a look at all the things she has available at her website www.sweetnessbaking.com
I do not think you will dissatisfied at all on the contrary her products are just magnificent
She has many of her products at Buonissimos shop at 701 Dekalb Pike in Blue Bell and she will have many more coming in

Thank you

Ellen Gaffney
thegcats@comcast.net

No comments:

Post a Comment