Search This Blog

Sunday, April 22, 2012


04/22/2012



                                    MARY KAY SKIN CARE IS MOSTLY GLUTEN FREE

I am told that all products for Mary Kay skin Care is gluten free except the following

ADVANCED MOISTURE RENEWAL CREAM

MARY KAY SIGNATURE CONCEALERS

MARY KAY EYE PRIMER
MARY KAY TIME WISE TARGETED ACTION EYE REVITALIZE AND LINE REDUCER
MARY KAY FACIAL MASK

Everything else is gluten free the Mary Kay Mineral Foundations is to die for i love it.  I am now 51 and I am getting those pesky little lines around my mouth and around my eyes the Mineral Foundtions instantly takes them all away poof gone

I just joined as a Mary Kay representative  and I am also an Avon representative
My websites are as follows  www.youravon.com/ellengaffney and for my Mary Kay website it is www.marykay.com/thegcats

Thank you

Ellen Gaffney
thegcats@comcast.net


No comments:

Post a Comment