Search This Blog

Friday, August 19, 2011

EASY GLUTEN FREE PEANUT BUTTER /CHOCOLATE COOKIES

08/19/2011

I love these cookies I saw these cookies online but I changed them a little bit for what I like in a peanut butter cookie, to me you can not have just peanut butter without chocolate
This recipe is super easy and great for when someone comes over unexpectedly and you want something quick and good for a desert.
the recipe is as follows you can double this recipe if you know you are having more people over

1 cup gluten free peanut butter I use Skippy Peanut Butter

1 cup Sugar

1 egg

1 package plain Hershey's Chocolate Kisses

Mix together the peanut butter the egg and the sugar drop by 1 table spoon per cookie onto greased cookie sheet
Bake at 350 for 10 to 12 minutes take out cookies and place 1 Hershey Kiss on each cookie
It will melt into the cookie and it is delicious, it taste like a Reeses candy bar  yum

One of my friends suggested occasionally to put a recipe in so I decided to do  this one,  it is quick easy and really very good

Thank you

Ellen Gaffney
thegcats@comcast.net


No comments:

Post a Comment